Earn points redeemable for Amazon and iTunes Gift Cards

Share an Answer Today!

Get Started Now

And start earning points towards real rewards



Check out this resolved question below. Members can browse resolved questions (but not answer), where the "best answer" has already been chosen by its original "asker".

Once a member you can resolve your own questions by choosing a "best answer" to your original question, but only if it deserves "best" status!

I have PTSD and it seems to be flaring up a lot lately. I even hit a young man for touching me. Should I talk to my pscyhiatrist about increasing my medications. My nightmares have come back.
Posted by: buterscotchrum
Since an altercation with a male-I'm on edge ready to fight at any minute...
Answers (3)
42 answers
12% best
recon311: 21 May 2012
what is causing you to regress, you need to sit down and talk about everything you are going through as I have the same problem and crowds really set it off ...

Enter your email or log in to read the answers.

0 0
11 answers
0% best
JCcad: 21 May 2012
    I would go to the VA and set up an appointment with therapist or social worker. I have had this happen to me a lot and the next day I call my local VA and we...
    0 0
    72 answers
    10% best
    onefinefeller: 21 May 2012
      I been dealing with PTSD for many years. Medications do not work. The only thing that has helped me has been talking it out with a psycologist who is trained...
      0 0