Earn points redeemable for Amazon and iTunes Gift Cards

Share an Answer Today!

Get Started Now

And start earning points towards real rewards



Check out this resolved question below. Members can browse resolved questions (but not answer), where the "best answer" has already been chosen by its original "asker".

Once a member you can resolve your own questions by choosing a "best answer" to your original question, but only if it deserves "best" status!

Once my Post 9/11 GI Bill runs out, will I be able to use another form of assistance to help with my last couple semesters?
Posted by: VRau86
Answers (3)
3 answers
0% best
cmbtvet20: 13 Dec 2012
Yes you can find many forms of assistance for school!! Go to your local finicial aid office and find out what you qualify for. Veterans can get pell grants ...

Enter your email or log in to read the answers.

0 0
3 answers
0% best
kevindean1980: 13 Dec 2012
    pell grant is the easy one along with other aid programs .
    0 0
    677 answers
    12% best
    Quibly: 13 Dec 2012
    I would have thought by now you would be receiving both your GI Bill and Pell grants as well as scholarships and the like but not everyone does. For example...
    0 0