Earn points redeemable for Amazon and iTunes Gift Cards

Share an Answer Today!

Get Started Now

And start earning points towards real rewards



Answer the question below to the best of your ability. Share what you know and make someone's day. Higher ranking and points may be available if your answer is so good that it is chosen as the best for this question.

I was approved for VRAP but need to change the school I signed up to attend. I could not change the school online and do not know who to contact to get the necessary form to change it. Does anyone know what I should do?
Posted by: vaw4w
Answers (2)
45 answers
13% best
Jennblohn: 30 Jul 2012
I would call Veteran Affairs at 1-800-827-1000 and explain to them you situation. They will be able to connect you to the right person to help you change the...

Enter your email or log in to read the answers.

0 0
34 answers
12% best
jacob671: 30 Jul 2012
    If that doesn't work, you could try to contact the VA liaison of your school and he/she should know what you need to do next. My VA liaison was pretty helpfu...
    0 0