Earn points redeemable for Amazon and iTunes Gift Cards

Share an Answer Today!

Get Started Now

And start earning points towards real rewards



Answer the question below to the best of your ability. Share what you know and make someone's day. Higher ranking and points may be available if your answer is so good that it is chosen as the best for this question.

If I was told that I have PTSD by a psychiatrist and the VA deny's my claim. What is the best way to go about reopening the case? It's been at least 6 years now since the case was closed.
Posted by: Clay
Answers (3)
20 answers
0% best
cjfromtheguard: 28 Mar 2013
Ask for a Appeal of denial of benifits form and maybe get a attorney to help you submit it. He will get like medical papers from your psychiatrist and stuff ...

Enter your email or log in to read the answers.

0 0
3 answers
0% best
cibsoldier327: 28 Mar 2013
    The best thing you can do to resolve this would be to re file your claim and make sure you have all of the documentation from your Doctor showing why and wha...
    0 0
    5 answers
    0% best
    SSGNorth: 29 Mar 2013
      Anytime the VA denies a claim you have the right appeal that decision. I would first contact your County Veteran Service Officer, usually located at the coun...
      0 0